Browse and download over 1,500 articles – feature articles, lesson plans, interviews, classroom resources, and book and film reviews — from twenty-four years of Education About Asia (EAA).
How to use the EAA Online Search Engine
PLEASE NOTE: All article and essay illustrations, including many images and graphics necessary for understanding the content, may be viewed in the PDF.
in search bar below
Filter your search
by selecting your search criteria in the dropdown boxes. Search filters range from geographic location to article topic
View an article
by clicking on its title. To view the entire article, select “PDF”
Search for Articles
NOTE: Archive articles may be downloaded and reproduced for personal or classroom use only.
Supplemental Materials for “Enlivened Learning: How to Play the Karma-based Moksha Game in the College Classroom”
Oh Brave New World That Has Such Lessons In It: Using the Series Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex as a Critical Text
New to EAA?
Before viewing the full archives, view Editor’s Choice Articles, handpicked by EAA Editor, Lucien Ellington, which provide a good overview of EAA and introduction for new readers.
Most Viewed Articles
- Rashomon Revisited
- Teaching about the Comfort Women during World War II and the Use of Personal Stories of the Victims
- Wu Zhao: Ruler of Tang Dynasty China
- The Sorrow of the Things They Carried: The American War in Việt Nam and Stories Told by Combat Soldiers from Both Sides
- Contextualizing Min Jin Lee’s Pachinko
- India: “The Emergency” and the Politics of Mass Sterilization
- The Philippines: An Overview of the Colonial Era
- The Appropriated Geisha: Using Their Role to Discuss Japanese History, Cultural Appropriation, and Orientalism
- Eat Drink Your Homework
- Web Gleanings: Traditional and Contemporary Asia: Numbers, Symbols, and Colors