Browse and download over 1,500 articles — feature articles, lesson plans, interviews, classroom resources, and book and film reviews — from Education About Asia (EAA)!
How to use the EAA Online Search Engine
PLEASE NOTE: All article and essay illustrations, including many images and graphics necessary for understanding the content, may be viewed in the PDF.
Use the dropdown menus
to search by author, geographic location, article type, and academic field
to search the full text of articles (where search terms may not appear in the article title, eg.)
View an article
by clicking on its title. To view the original print version of the article, select “PDF”
Search for Articles
NOTE: Archive articles may be downloaded and reproduced for personal or classroom use only.
Vocational Students and International Education: An EAA Interview with United States–Japan Foundation Elgin Heinz Prizewinner, Robert Clavelle
Learning “On the Go” in Xi’an: Creating a Successful Experiential Learning Program at the University of Northern Colorado
Fang yazi—Releasing the Ducks: The University of North Dakota’s Short-Term Faculty-Led Study Program in China
New to EAA?
Before viewing the full archives, view Editor’s Choice Articles, handpicked by EAA Editor, Lucien Ellington, which provide a good overview of EAA and introduction for new readers.
Most Viewed Articles
- The Philippines: An Overview of the Colonial Era
- China's Great Leap Forward
- Exploring Indian Culture through Food
- The History of Economic Development in India since Independence
- On the Difference Between Hinduism and Hindutva
- The Korean War 101: Causes, Course, and Conclusion of the Conflict
- The Middle Class in India: From 1947 to the Present and Beyond
- When the World Came to Southeast Asia: Malacca and the Global Economy
- A Brief Essay on my Key Issues Book: The Philippines: From Earliest Times to the Present
- Leaving North Korea: My Story