How to use the EAA Online Search Engine
PLEASE NOTE: All article and essay illustrations, including many images and graphics necessary for understanding the content, may be viewed in the PDF.
Use the dropdown menus
to search by author, geographic location, article type, and academic field
to search the full text of articles (where search terms may not appear in the article title, eg.)
View an article
by clicking on its title. To view the original print version of the article, select “PDF”
Search for Articles
NOTE: Archive articles may be downloaded and reproduced for personal or classroom use only.
Handouts for “Twentieth-Century Chinese Entrepreneurs before 1949: Literature Excerpts for the Classroom”
Using the Lowy Institute Asia Power Index to Teach Social Science: A Plan for a Facilitated Discussion
New to EAA?
Before viewing the full archives, view Editor’s Choice Articles, handpicked by EAA Editor, Lucien Ellington, which provide a good overview of EAA and introduction for new readers.
Most Viewed Articles
- The Philippines: An Overview of the Colonial Era
- The History of Economic Development in India since Independence
- Exploring Indian Culture through Food
- China's Great Leap Forward
- Wu Zhao: Ruler of Tang Dynasty China
- America and the Philippines: Modern Civilization and City Planning
- The Korean War 101: Causes, Course, and Conclusion of the Conflict
- Teaching about the Comfort Women during World War II and the Use of Personal Stories of the Victims
- The Middle Class in India: From 1947 to the Present and Beyond
- An Unpromising Recovery: South Korea's Post-Korean War Economic Development: 1953-1961