Browse and download over 1,500 articles — feature articles, lesson plans, interviews, classroom resources, and book and film reviews — from Education About Asia (EAA)!
How to use the EAA Online Search Engine
PLEASE NOTE: All article and essay illustrations, including many images and graphics necessary for understanding the content, may be viewed in the PDF.
Use the dropdown menus
to search by author, geographic location, article type, and academic field
to search the full text of articles (where search terms may not appear in the article title, eg.)
View an article
by clicking on its title. To view the original print version of the article, select “PDF”
Search for Articles
NOTE: Archive articles may be downloaded and reproduced for personal or classroom use only.
Interview with 2014 Franklin R. Buchanan Prize Winners for “Indian Independence and the Question of Partition”
New to EAA?
Before viewing the full archives, view Editor’s Choice Articles, handpicked by EAA Editor, Lucien Ellington, which provide a good overview of EAA and introduction for new readers.
Most Viewed Articles
- The Philippines: An Overview of the Colonial Era
- Exploring Indian Culture through Food
- The History of Economic Development in India since Independence
- The Middle Class in India: From 1947 to the Present and Beyond
- The Korean War 101: Causes, Course, and Conclusion of the Conflict
- China's Great Leap Forward
- Wu Zhao: Ruler of Tang Dynasty China
- On the Difference Between Hinduism and Hindutva
- Teaching about the Comfort Women during World War II and the Use of Personal Stories of the Victims
- An Unpromising Recovery: South Korea's Post-Korean War Economic Development: 1953-1961