Browse and download over 1,500 articles — feature articles, lesson plans, interviews, classroom resources, and book and film reviews — from Education About Asia (EAA)!
How to use the EAA Online Search Engine
PLEASE NOTE: All article and essay illustrations, including many images and graphics necessary for understanding the content, may be viewed in the PDF.
in search bar below
Filter your search
by selecting your search criteria in the dropdown boxes. Search filters range from geographic location to article topic
View an article
by clicking on its title. To view the entire article, select “PDF”
Search for Articles
NOTE: Archive articles may be downloaded and reproduced for personal or classroom use only.
Using the Lowy Institute Asia Power Index to Teach Social Science: A Plan for a Facilitated Discussion
Handouts for “Twentieth-Century Chinese Entrepreneurs before 1949: Literature Excerpts for the Classroom”
An EAA Interview with the 2019 Franklin R. Buchanan Prizewinner Michael A. Fuller for An Introduction to Chinese Poetry: From the Canon of Poetry to the Lyrics of the Song Dynasty
Outside the Box Teaching East Asian History with Multimedia Approaches, Technological Artifacts, and Performative Activities
New to EAA?
Before viewing the full archives, view Editor’s Choice Articles, handpicked by EAA Editor, Lucien Ellington, which provide a good overview of EAA and introduction for new readers.
Most Viewed Articles
- The Philippines: An Overview of the Colonial Era
- The History of Economic Development in India since Independence
- Cyberbullying in Asia
- The Middle Class in India: From 1947 to the Present and Beyond
- India: “The Emergency” and the Politics of Mass Sterilization
- Exploring Indian Culture through Food
- Activism and Women’s Rights in India
- The Korean War 101: Causes, Course, and Conclusion of the Conflict
- China's Great Leap Forward
- Wu Zhao: Ruler of Tang Dynasty China