Browse and download over 1,500 articles — feature articles, lesson plans, interviews, classroom resources, and book and film reviews — from Education About Asia (EAA)!
Sign up for the EAA Digest E-Newsletter and receive monthly updates and announcements from the EAA editor. Subscribe
Help us do more
by supporting EAA through print subscriptions and donations.
How to use the EAA Online Search Engine
PLEASE NOTE: All article and essay illustrations, including many images and graphics necessary for understanding the content, may be viewed in the PDF.
Use the dropdown menus
to search by author, geographic location, article type, and academic field
to search the full text of articles (where search terms may not appear in the article title, eg.)
View an article
by clicking on its title. To view the original print version of the article, select “PDF”
Search for Articles
NOTE: Archive articles may be downloaded and reproduced for personal or classroom use only.
Making China and India Great Again? Why China’s and India’s Paths to Power May Hit a Wall Part I: Domestic Policy Challenges
Incarnations, a History of India in Fifty Lives
Asia: Experiential Learning, Columns, Resources
Experiencing China through a “Wide-Angle Lens”: Observation, Participation, Reflection
Asia: Experiential Learning, Resources
Thailand: Experiential Learning In and Outside the Classroom
New to EAA?
Before viewing the full archives, view Editor’s Choice Articles, handpicked by EAA Editor, Lucien Ellington, which provide a good overview of EAA and introduction for new readers.
Most Viewed Articles
- The Philippines: An Overview of the Colonial Era
- China's Great Leap Forward
- The Korean War 101: Causes, Course, and Conclusion of the Conflict
- Teaching about the Comfort Women during World War II and the Use of Personal Stories of the Victims
- America and the Philippines: Modern Civilization and City Planning
- Wu Zhao: Ruler of Tang Dynasty China
- The History of Economic Development in India since Independence
- Exploring Indian Culture through Food
- Leaving North Korea: My Story
- An Unpromising Recovery: South Korea's Post-Korean War Economic Development: 1953-1961