Browse and download over 1,500 articles — feature articles, lesson plans, interviews, classroom resources, and book and film reviews — from Education About Asia (EAA)!
Sign up for the EAA Digest E-Newsletter and receive monthly updates and announcements from the EAA editor. Subscribe
Help us do more
by supporting EAA through print subscriptions and donations.
How to use the EAA Online Search Engine
PLEASE NOTE: All article and essay illustrations, including many images and graphics necessary for understanding the content, may be viewed in the PDF.
Use the dropdown menus
to search by author, geographic location, article type, and academic field
to search the full text of articles (where search terms may not appear in the article title, eg.)
View an article
by clicking on its title. To view the original print version of the article, select “PDF”
Search for Articles
NOTE: Archive articles may be downloaded and reproduced for personal or classroom use only.
Inspiration in India for a New Generation of Entrepreneurs
Resources, Teaching Resources Essay
Teaching with China’s Great Migration: How the Poor Built a Prosperous Nation
Property Rights and One Indian Village: Reform, Enterprise, and Dignity
New to EAA?
Before viewing the full archives, view Editor’s Choice Articles, handpicked by EAA Editor, Lucien Ellington, which provide a good overview of EAA and introduction for new readers.
Most Viewed Articles
- The Philippines: An Overview of the Colonial Era
- China's Great Leap Forward
- The Korean War 101: Causes, Course, and Conclusion of the Conflict
- Teaching about the Comfort Women during World War II and the Use of Personal Stories of the Victims
- The History of Economic Development in India since Independence
- Wu Zhao: Ruler of Tang Dynasty China
- Leaving North Korea: My Story
- America and the Philippines: Modern Civilization and City Planning
- Exploring Indian Culture through Food
- The British Impact on India, 1700–1900