Browse and download over 1,500 articles — feature articles, lesson plans, interviews, classroom resources, and book and film reviews — from Education About Asia (EAA)!
How to use the EAA Online Search Engine
PLEASE NOTE: All article and essay illustrations, including many images and graphics necessary for understanding the content, may be viewed in the PDF.
in search bar below
Filter your search
by selecting your search criteria in the dropdown boxes. Search filters range from geographic location to article topic
View an article
by clicking on its title. To view the entire article, select “PDF”
Search for Articles
NOTE: Archive articles may be downloaded and reproduced for personal or classroom use only.
An EAA Interview with the 2021 Franklin R. Buchanan Prizewinner Rylan Sekiguchi for What Does It Mean to Be an American?
New to EAA?
Before viewing the full archives, view Editor’s Choice Articles, handpicked by EAA Editor, Lucien Ellington, which provide a good overview of EAA and introduction for new readers.
Most Viewed Articles
- The Philippines: An Overview of the Colonial Era
- The Korean War 101: Causes, Course, and Conclusion of the Conflict
- China's Great Leap Forward
- The History of Economic Development in India since Independence
- Exploring Indian Culture through Food
- Teaching about the Comfort Women during World War II and the Use of Personal Stories of the Victims
- An Unpromising Recovery: South Korea's Post-Korean War Economic Development: 1953-1961
- A Brief Introduction to Beijing Opera
- Wu Zhao: Ruler of Tang Dynasty China
- The Middle Class in India: From 1947 to the Present and Beyond