The Most Comprehensive Western-language Resource for Research on Asia
The Bibliography of Asian Studies (BAS) is intended for students and scholars interested in any aspect, discipline or sub-region of Asia. Through its extensive bibliographical coverage, it is an excellent means for discovering citations and the full-text of Western-language journal articles, review articles, conference proceedings and chapters in edited volumes and Festschriften published anywhere in the world that deal with East, Southeast and South Asia and with the overseas Asian communities.
The Bibliography of Asian Studies (BAS) is hosted by EBSCO on its EBSCOhost® platform.
For subscriptions and renewals, please contact Alexandra L. Campoli, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For editorial inquiries, please contact BAS Interim Editor, David Magier, at email@example.com
The Bibliography of Asian Studies features . . .
- Over 900,000 citations, dating primarily from 1971 onwards, with more than 400,000 citations since 1992
- All entries are easily searchable by author, title, year of publication, place of publication, language of publication, journal title, country, subject, keyword, ISSN and ISBN
- Coverage of many important journals as well as chapters in edited volumes including publications from Asia that are not indexed elsewhere
- Content is indexed according to relevant subject fields for easy and effective searching
- Includes the full content of the printed volumes of the annual Bibliography of Asian Studies dating back to 1971
Hilary Finchum-Sung (ex-officio)
David S. Magier (Chair)
BAS Editorial Team
David Magier, Interim Editor
Ari Borrell, Associate Editor
John Hickey, Associate Editor
Daniel Kane, Associate Editor
Aruna Magier, Associate Editor
Katsuyo Motoyoshi, Associate Editor
Liladhar Pendse, Associate Editor