PhD students and early career researchers are highly encouraged to send their proposals. This workshop will take place on 17 September 2021. Working language will be English. Given the travel restrictions but also the willingness to engage with a greater number of participants worldwide the workshop will be held in online format. The discussion will be moderated by Prof. Julien Vercueil.
Please send your proposals of 400-500 words with brief biographical details to the email addresses below by 30 July 2021. We will inform you about the acceptance by 16 August 2021.
Indicative and non-exhaustive list of topics:
– Socio-economic and institutional prerequisites of an inclusive and sustained digital transformation
– Digital transformation and economic development
– Digital transformation and institutional change
– Impact of digital transformation on mode of organisation and interaction
Network organizational structures in society
Collaborative/Sharing economy in an interdisciplinary perspective
Digital Ecosystems as multilevel organizational networks of socio-economic interactions
– Public policy and regulation in the digital sphere
– Capital-labour relation in the digital era
– Role of finance and public procurement in the digital economy
– Digital citizenship and surveillance society
– Societal, cultural and psychological impact of digital transformation
Organised by the Research Centre for Europe-Eurasia (CREE) at the National Institute for Oriental Languages and Civilisations (INALCO) together with the Faculty of Economics at the Lomonosov Moscow State University.