AAS2022 Virtual Attendance Code of Conduct
The AAS is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all conference participants and AAS staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, exhibitors, AAS Staff member, service providers and other are expected to abide by this Virtual Attendance Code of Conduct. As a registrant of AAS2022 virtual sessions and events, you are agreeing to adhere to this Code of Conduct.
Unacceptable behavior is defined as:
- disruptive speech or behavior that would interfere with the virtual conference or other individuals’ participation in the conference or events.
- harassment, intimidation, threatening speech, or discrimination in any form, including (but not limited to) relating to race, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, body size, marital status, age, sexual orientation, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in presentations, or any other protected category.
- presentations, postings, and messages that contain promotional materials, job offers, solicitations for services or product announcements in simulive, live, and on demand presentations (other than presentations in the virtual exhibit hall).
- making copies or taking screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
- use of a recording device (personal computer, mobile phone, camera, etc.) to capture images or presentations, chats, demonstrations, etc. taking place within the virtual platform during the annual conference.
AAS reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the virtual event without warning or refund, in response to any unacceptable behavior, and AAS reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting or event, virtually or in person. If you witness to or are subjected to any inappropriate behavior, please contact us promptly at email@example.com