Position your company or organization face-to-face with 3300+ Asian studies scholars to meet your goals and objectives.
Notice regarding Invoice Requests
Exhibit Booth Cost
Price per each 8’x10′ booth reserved:
Standard Booth: $1,095
Corner Booth: $1,160 SOLD! Premium Booth: $1,220 SOLD! Premium Corner: $1,285 SOLD!
- Save $50 on 2nd and additional booths
- A Standard booth sits between corner booths
- A Corner booth is located at the end of an aisle and is open on 2 sides
- Premium booths are located in the high traffics areas with the highest visibility
- 8’-high draped back wall, 3’-high draped sidewalls
- Three (3) complimentary full-conference exhibitor booth registration
- One (1) six-foot skirted table, Two (2) chairs, 1 wastebasket
- Access to all sessions and events
- Booth Carpeting
- Exclusive, non-conflicting exhibit hall hours to meet attendees
- Free 50 word company description listed on website, online program and mobile app
- 24-hour exhibit hall security beginning with set-up and ending at the conclusion of move-out
- Opportunity to purchase Exhibitor only advertising and sponsorship options
What’s NOT Included
- Additional furniture
- Utilities (electricity, internet and phone)
- Freight and Material Handling fees
- Storage and crated emptied
- Cleaning service within your booth space
- Labor and other services needed for your exhibit space
Exhibiting companies requesting a refund before December 2, 2019 will be refunded the booth amount less 10% administration fee. Exhibit cancellations received between December 2, 2019-January 15, 2020 will be refunded less 50% of the total costs. Cancellations received after January 15, 2020 are not eligible for a refund.
Note: The Association for Asian Studies (AAS) is a scholarly, non-political, non-profit professional association open to all persons interested in Asia and the study of Asia. Exhibiting companies must meet the criteria of providing goods and services as requested by our members and attendees-in part, the AAS Exhibit Hall is open to Publishers, Publications, Academic and Study Abroad Programs, Foundations, Digital Databases or programming related to archives or the study of Asia. The AAS reserves the right to deny a reservation should the exhibiting party not meet our core mission and values.