Join us at the AAS 2024 Annual Conference in Seattle!
Get ready for the ultimate gathering of Asian studies scholars and enthusiasts at the AAS 2024 Annual Conference! This highly anticipated event is set to take place in Seattle, offering an unparalleled platform for networking, knowledge sharing, and discovering the latest trends in the field.
Who Should Exhibit
• Publishers, distributors, and independent seller of books, journals, and scholarly materials for classroom adoption and library purchase.
• Publishers wishing to meet with current or potential authors
• Vendors of services and products geared toward institutions of higher learning
• Vendors display research and database products
• Universities wishing to recruit students, announce fellowships, and publicize job opportunities
• Foundations, museums and cultural institutions seeking to promote their programs, fellowships and grants
• Travel and study abroad program providers
Exhibitors have access to over 3,300 Asian scholars at the largest gathering of Asian studies scholars worldwide.
Meet our attendees:
• PhD students and post-graduates
• University/college department chairs
• Museum executives
• Think Tank Staff
• Secondary School educations
• Nonprofit executives/program directors
• Art Historians
• Language Teachers
AAS2024 will offer many advertising options including print, digital, and email advertising. Advertise in the Conference Program Book, which includes all sessions, meetings, special events, exhibitors listings, and more. Additional opportunities include website banner ads, email advertising, and mobile app ads and notifications.
Expand your reach and maximize your efforts by reaching Asian Studies professionals where
they spend their time. There are several packages available at many price points. Choose the one that is best for your organization and business goals.
So mark your calendars and join us at the AAS 2024 Annual Conference. The Asian studies community eagerly awaits your presence. Let’s come together, share knowledge, and shape the future of Asian studies!