WHY EXHIBIT AT AAS2023
Virtual Dates: February 17-19
In-Person Conference Dates: March 16-19
Who Should Exhibit
• Publishers, distributors, and independent seller of books, journals, and scholarly materials for classroom adoption and library purchase.
• Publishers wishing to meet with current or potential authors
• Vendors of services and products geared toward institutions of higher learning
• Vendors display research and database products
• Universities wishing to recruit students, announce fellowships, and publicize job opportunities
• Foundations, museums and cultural institutions seeking to promote their programs, fellowships and grants
• Travel and study abroad program providers
Exhibitors have access to over 3,300 Asian scholars at the largest gathering of Asian studies scholars worldwide.
Meet our attendees:
• PhD students and post-graduates
• University/college department chairs
• Museum executives
• Think Tank Staff
• Secondary School educations
• Nonprofit executives/program directors
• Art Historians
• Language Teachers
Exhibit Hall Location and Hours
The exhibit hall is located in the Hynes Convention Center in Boston and will open on Friday, March 17 at 8:30 am and will close on Sunday, March 19 at 12:00pm.
Move in:………….Thursday, March 16, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Public Hours:….Friday, March 17, 8:30am – 6:00pm
………………………..Saturday, March 18, 8:30am – 6:00pm
………………………..Sunday, March 19, 8:30am – 12:00pm
Move Out:………Sunday, March 19, 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Exhibit Hall Dates: March 17-19
In-Person Booth Options
8′ x 10′ Standard Booth: $1,250
8′ x 10′ Corner Booth: $1,310
8′ x 10′ Premium Corner Booth: $1,440
Each 8 foot x 10 foot booth includes:
- Three (3) Full-Conference Access Registrations (booth personnel badges)
- Additional badges available at discounted rate
- Booth Carpet
- 6ft draped table, two chairs, and wastebasket
- Draped 8′ backwall and 3′ side-walls
- Booth identification sign
- Listing in the AAS Conference Program, the AAS Onsite Program, Mobile App, and web listing.
Virtual Booth Add-on: $250
Print Advertising (exhibitor price)
- Full Page: $1,200
- Half-Page: 695
- Inside Covers: $1,350
Back Cover– SOLD
- AAS Website: $650
- Digital Program: $850-$1050
- Emails: $1,200
- Mobile App: $250-$650
Opportunities are limited for maximum exposure!
Interested in expanding your reach to 3000+ attendees?
Reserve a Gold or Platinum Sponsorship Package! Includes: An in-person and virtual booth, advertisements and priority access to 2024 reservations.
Virtual Dates: February 17-18
- Logo Image
- Detailed Company Description
- Upload Documents
- Link to resources and websites
- Company Video
- Video Chat
- Link to Social Media Channels
- Schedule Meetings
- Extensive Booth Analytics
Includes two (2) virtual conference registrations
Payment Terms and Cancellation Policy
Exhibiting Criteria: The Association for Asian Studies (AAS) is a scholarly, non-political, non-profit professional association open to all persons and organizations interested in Asia and the study of Asia. Exhibiting companies must meet the criteria of providing goods and services as requested by our members and attendees-in part; the AAS Exhibit Hall and Advertisement opportunities are open to Publishers, Publications, Academic and Study Abroad Programs, Foundations, Digital Databases or programming related to archives, teaching, pedagogy or education about Asia. The AAS reserves the right to deny a reservation should the exhibiting/advertising party not meet our core mission and values.
Exhibit Booth Reservations Payments: All exhibit booth reservations must be paid in full. Virtual Booths order not paid in full will not be displayed on the virtual platform and companies exhibiting in person will not be allowed to exhibit in the exhibit hall. Payment may be submitted online via a credit card or via check, money order, or wire transfer (there is a $35 wire transfer fee). If an invoice is requested, payment is due within 30 days of receipt of the invoice.
In-Person Exhibit Booth Cancellation: All requests for an exhibit booth cancellation must be made in writing. Cancellation requests made on or before January 14, 2023, will receive will a refund less 10% of the total booth price. Cancellation requests submitted between January 15, 2023 and on or before February 15 will receive a 50% refund. Exhibit booth cancellation requests received after February 15 will forfeit 100% of full payment.
Virtual Booth Cancellations: All requests for an exhibit booth cancellation must be made in writing. Cancellation requests made on or before January 14, 2023, will receive will a refund less 10% of the total booth price. Cancellation requests submitted between January 15 and honor before February 15 will receive a 50% refund. Exhibit booth cancellation requests received after February 15 will forfeit 100% of full payment. These cancellation rules also apply to companies canceling Add-on Virtual Booths (virtual option added on to an in-person both cancellation).
Exhibit Booth Format Changes: The AAS will accept requests from scheduled In-person exhibitors to a change in format to a virtual booth only. The AAS will refund the difference in formats less a $75 transfer fee. Requests to transfer from in-person to virtual must be received by February 15, 2023.
In-Person Conference Cancellation: Should cancellation of the in-person conference occur, the AAS 2023 Annual Conference will take place virtually. Exhibitors may move to a virtual format and will be refunded the difference in costs. Exhibitors wishing to cancel completely and who do not wish to exhibit virtually should request a refund within 10 days of the announcement of the in-person conference cancellation. The AAS is unable to offer credits for future years.