HOW TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL
1. All Organizers/Submitters will be prompted to log in to the proposal application portal before submitting a proposal. If you submitted an account in 2023 or was a participant on a session, you may log into your existing account. Otherwise, all submitters must create a new account.
Note: The proposal submission portal is not connected to your AAS membership account; these are two separate systems.
2. You may save a partially completed proposal and return to edit the proposal anytime before the proposal deadline by clicking the button below. All information is autosaved when entered; there is no need to click a ‘save’ button.
3. If submitting an Organized Panel, Roundtable or Workshop proposal, the Organizer must collect all contact information for each person participating on the proposal. This includes the following:
- Contact data: Correct spelling of first and last name, email address, affiliation, rank, gender, & current city/state/country (no mailing address is required)
- Paper Title: Full paper title for each paper being presented on the session (Organized Panels only)
- Paper Abstract: 250-word abstract for each paper (Organized panel only)