- Manan Ahmed, Columbia University, History (Chair)
- Amrita Basu, Amherst College, Political Science
- Lisa Björkman, University of Louisville/Max Planck Institute of Social Anthropology, Halle, Anthropology
- Nusrat Sabina Chowdhury, Amherst College, Anthropology
- Arjun Guneratne, Macalester College, Anthropology
- Ayesha Irani, University of Massachusetts Boston, Literature/Translation Studies/Art
- Shenila Khoja-Mooliji, Bowdoin College, Women’s Studies
- Jinah Kim, Harvard University, Art History
- Shailaja Paik, University of Cincinnati, History
- The Ananda Kentish Coomaraswamy Book Prize, which honors the author of the best English-language work in South Asian studies.
- The A.K. Ramanujan Book Prize for Translation, which recognizes and encourages translations from South Asian languages into English.
- The Bernard S. Cohn Book Prize for first books on South Asia.
SAC Prize for Best Graduate Student Paper
The South Asia Council awards a prize for the best paper presented by a graduate student at the Annual Conference.