- Catherine Becker, University of Illinois at Chicago, Art History (Chair)
- Purnima Dhavan, University of Washington, History
- Sara Beth Shneiderman, University of British Columbia, Anthropology
- Mona Bhan, DePauw University, Anthropology
- Elora Shehabuddin, Rice University, Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Transnational Asian Studies
- Megan Adamson Sijapati, Gettysburg College, Religion
- Manan Ahmed, Columbia University, History
- Nusrat Sabina Chowdhury, Amherst College, Anthropology
- Shenila Khoja-Mooliji, Bowdoin College, Women’s Studies
- The Ananda Kentish Coomaraswamy Book Prize, which honors the author of the best English-language work in South Asian studies.
- The A.K. Ramanujan Book Prize for Translation, which recognizes and encourages translations from South Asian languages into English.
- The Bernard S. Cohn Book Prize for first books on South Asia.
SAC Prize for Best Graduate Student Paper
The South Asia Council awards a prize for the best paper presented by a graduate student at the Annual Conference.